Saturday 5 October 2013

Alternative Location

Rather than filming in a garage, as this could be problematic when setting up equipment and clearing space etc., I have been looking at rehearsal rooms at Stayfree Music studios in Leicester. I like the look of the Orange Room, which, as you can see from the images below, is very colourful, comes fully equipped with microphones, amplifiers and a drum kit (guitars are not an issue as I have access to some which I can bring with me), and is a good size to work in. The price of the Orange Room is very reasonable and it would provide a great background for my music video, as well as extra equipment which I wouldn't have had access to otherwise, bringing a sense of professionalism to the performance.

The Orange Room

The Orange Room

The Orange Room

1 comment:

  1. A great location. This will surely enhance the overall appearance of the video. Good planning.

    ReplyDelete