Monday 11 November 2013

Video Feedback

  • Not overly keen on the walking in the countryside part (the rest is fine though)
  • Drumming looks weak, considering how the drum kicks in with real force on the track. The drummer needs to look like they mean it.
  • The bassist needs to lip sync the backing vocals in the studio shots.
  • The bass player and drummer need to work on their playing. It needs to look more convincing.
  • The mise-en-scene in the studio is awful but having watched the video several times it becomes strangely appealing.
  • I love the shot at 1.57 - the look on the bassist's face is brilliant
  • The fish shots are great. Shame they couldn't feature earlier too.
  • Level 3
I received the following feedback from my teacher, and due to this, I will organise a re-shoot at the studio, switch rooms, and inform the bass player and drummer of what they need to do to improve the impact of the video. I may also alter my storyboard and incorporate some more fish shots nearer the beginning of the video, as well as improving the 'walking in the countryside' part and changing the shot, then also re-filming outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment